OLD SONG REMIXED IN A NEW WAY: QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS. PART 1
"Life is like driving a bicycle."
To maintain the balance, you must move. "
I'm fed up with the amateur work in the field of discourses and debates about awareness, spiritual transformation, awakening. I'm just tired of it all. After reading a bunch of books over the past 30 years, I came to the conclusion that all of it is some kind of "raw" and not really applicable in the everyday life that I love so much.
I love my house, I love cooking for guests, I like to drive my car, I just love this life and I do not want it to change radically just because somewhere in India or Tibet exist the rules that are far and incomprehensible, written in a foreign language, and, as it seems to me, not completely applicable to me.
Of course, I do not exclude the fact that the level of my consciousness’ preparedness is not high enough to be listening to texts in Sanskrit, mantras and meditative images within such an easy way as some bright and more outstanding people do. On the other hand, I understand that there are lots of people like me, most of them, practically everyone I meet in my life, who are my friends, my colleagues, my mates.
The question, finally, is not to which extent I am ready to understand the Sanskrit texts. And the question is not how Sanskrit texts can be applied in the modern life of an urban human being. The question is that I want to be happy, self-realized, and be pleasant to myself here and now. Already today I want to understand how to connect spirituality with everyday life so that it does not stress out neither me and life nor spirituality and the members of my family.
The summer of 2018 ended with an unexpected twist in this direction. I became a student at the University of Quantum Physics and learned the basics of Quantum Consciousness. The science itself - Quantum Physics - sounds inaccessible. But its content was unexpectedly intelligible, comprehensible and easily applicable in my life and, I think, in the lives of many other people. Author of the theory and practice of Quantum Consciousness, Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D. in theoretical nuclear physics, is an extraordinary figure himself, a very interesting and unusual person. Undoubtedly, the secret of intelligibility and comprehensibility for a good half of the subject is also in the way Dr. Goswami simply and easily explains the ancient traditions that he has figured out (and he is 82!) over the years of his life. He reconciles every postulate by the facts and experiences before talking about it. The simplicity of information transmission provides simplicity of its acceptance and perception.
I will not tell you what a sweet taste mango has, try this mango yourself.
Features of Quantum Consciousness:
- Sparkling insights with the final "I know that for sure!" effect
- Feeling of anxiety/discomfort before an event that will happen in a few hours, minutes or days, after which you say "I felt it!"
- You follow your insights without the need to seek confirmation of their truthfulness, but at the same time acknowledgments come themselves
- You see the connection between the events in your life and in the life around you. You seem to read the whole context and understand how things depend on each other and everything is whole and interconnected
- You feel joy/ satisfaction/happiness when you inherit the truth that came to you by the method of illumination
- From the point of illumination, a new interesting line of life begins
TO BE CONTINUED...